Update (25th June 2016): Please check pictures from the workshop and the awards winners!
Update (24th May 2016): We have reached the maximum number of participants!
We are sorry but at this moment it will be not possible to accept any further late registration.
Update (10th May 2016): The preliminary programme is now online!
The second Functional DNA Nanotechnology Workshop will be held in Rome from the 22nd to the 24th of June 2016
Objectives of the workshop:
Share knowledge and ideas in an informal environment about:
- Functional DNA nanotechnology (nanostructures, DNA origami, etc)
- Synthetic biology
- DNA-based sensing
- DNA-peptide chimera
Organizing Scientific Committee:
- Francesco Ricci, University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Italy
- Tim Liedl, Ludwig-Maximilians University, Germany
- Kurt Gothelf , Aarhus University
- Björn Högberg, Karolinska Institutet
- William M. Shih, Wyss Institute at Harvard
- Friedrich C. Simmel, Technische Universität München
- Alexis Vallée
-Bélisle, University of Montreal
- Yossi Weizmann, University of Chicago
The workshop will be held in the Palazzetto Mattei, inside Villa Celimontana. This beautiful park is located in the historic center of Rome at the western slope of the Celio hill and at a short walking distance (500 m) from the Colosseum.